We are 50% funded!
After just 9 days, we’ve crossed the halfway mark! I’m thrilled with how the campaign is going, but we still have a long way to go. If you have a party member who is always struggling with their character sheet, now would be a great time to tell them about the project!
Get involved in #BackerQuest
Our #BackerQuest is rolling right along and we’re getting close to unlocking our first rewards! If you haven’t participated yet, check out the available quests and perform some heroic deeds to help us promote the project, increase your likelihood of receiving your pledge reward, and unlock all kinds of goodies:
- Tweet about HeroBook
- Share HeroBook on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Discord channel
- Tell your favorite tabletop streamer about HeroBook (don’t spam anyone!)
Like most tabletop nerds, I’m obsessed with stats. In case you are too, here’s some fun numbers from the campaign thus far:
- The average pledge is $65.07
- 320 backers have pledged to recieve 507 HeroBooks
- 72.2% of backers are from the United States, 17.9% are from Canada, 6.1% are from the United Kingdom, 1.9% are from Australia, and the remaining 1.9% are from The Netherlands, Czechia, Germany, Iceland, The Philippines, and Sweden.
- Over 8,500 users have viewed our campaign page for an average of 1 minute and 13 seconds each. That means people have spent about 172 hours reading about the project.
- I have not been able to focus on anything else for 10 days. 🙂
A colossal thank you to every single one of our backers so far for helping me make this dream a reality. I can’t wait until you have your HeroBooks in your hands! Let’s knock out the second half of our funding and get to some fun stretch goals!